Step-down services for children and young adults
At Young Foundations, we specialise in residential step-down services, and specialist education, for children and young people with complex needs.
Youth Support Worker
Binley Woods, Coventry
Do you enjoy working with young people? If you can honestly answer yes, we may have your ideal job!
As a Youth Support Worker at Young Foundations, you will make a real difference to the lives of vulnerable young adults with additional needs. You will be inspired by and learn from a team of motivated staff, who will guide, train and support you in your new role.
Whilst no two days are ever the same, you will:
- Be a positive role model
- Provide a safe and happy home environment for children and young people to relax, learn and grow
- Encourage health and well-being through social, educational and recreational activities
- Assist with domestic tasks such as cooking, cleaning, washing and shopping
- Ensure stability and consistency in a family orientated manner
- Actively contribute to positive outcomes for the children and young people and the service as a whole
We ask that you are:
Compassionate and caring
Reliable and have a willingness to learn
Patient with a positive mindset
Supportive and dedicated to keeping children and young people safe
Young Foundations will offer:
- Great work-life balance
- Inclusive and relationship-based culture
- Full and comprehensive training
- Free DBS
- 252 hours annual leave (pro rata)
- Fully funded Level 3/4 Health & Social Care qualification
- Funding towards a Therapeutic Childcare bachelor’s degree
- Multiple career pathways
- In-house clinical support
Please apply below to find out more!
About Binley Woods
Binley Woods is a small, nurturing, community based home offering 24 hour care to young adults whose complex needs mean they need more clinical support than one would normally expect to find in mainstream post-18 residential services.
Our location, in a community setting, is in keeping with our aspiration that, wherever possible, the young adults living at Binley Woods do so as a temporary stepping stone on a pathway to independent living.
Working for us
Some of the people who work for Young foundations talk about what they enjoy most about their work.