We offer a comprehensive 24-hour* no-obligation Pre-Admission Assessment that is free of charge.
*Dependent on receipt of requested documentation, a completed referral form and confirmation of funding.
Our robust assessment and referral process ensures the most appropriate placement is achieved for a young person while local authorities get value for money.
No Young Foundations placement will be made unless a Pre-Admission and Home Impact Risk Assessment has been signed off as a suitable match by the home manager.
Our treatment programme complies with the National Contract through Individual Placement Agreements (IPAs). An IPA is a tailored and integrated plan that addresses each young person’s care, clinical and educational needs. It is regularly reviewed and updated.
We aim for 100% placement stability to minimise disruption and continually report back to local authorities on a young person’s progress.
We are committed to a transparent working partnership and provide quarterly monitoring and feedback to local authorities.
- Basic referral information received and assessed against Young Foundations’ operating service criteria.
- Initial assessment shared with clinical, operational and educational team for home matching risk assessment.
- Young Foundations to feedback to referring agency about placement options within 24 hours.
- Clinical and operational team assessment visit to the young person, referring agency and/or other relevant professionals.
- Ratification of assessment and formal placement offer with timescale made to referrer.
- Quality assurance visit to Young Foundations home by Social Worker and/or other appropriate professionals.
- Local Authority confirm funding approval and initiate individual placement agreement.
- Individual joining plan drawn up and actioned.
- Initial 12 week holistic assessment completed to inform young person’s placement plan.
- Outcome based plan agreed.
- Monthly progress reports sent to Local Authority covering care, clinical and educational set against agreed outcomes.
- 3 monthly assessment reviews to change update the young person’s plan.